As an Internal Auditor, you will perform compliance, financial and operational audits for Interactive Broker’s global brokerage entities, focusing on regulatory reporting audits.
- Conduct internal audits of our global regulated brokerage entities to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Deliver crucial contributions during planning, fieldwork and presentation of findings from the audit work
- Participate in preliminary discussions with operating personnel during and after an audit regarding the conditions, criteria, effect, cause and recommendations relating to potential deficiencies noted during an audit
- Gain a deep understanding of the processes under review
- Conduct audits following professional industry standards and established company policies
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in accounting, finance or a similar field
- The Financial and Operations Principal (FINRA Series 27) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification will be a plus.
- Good understanding of brokerage net capital computation, reserve calculation and other regulatory requirements related to client money protection
- At least three to five years of experience in auditing and/or preparing regulatory reports submitted to FINRA, SEC, CFTC, OCC, etc.
- High proficiency with MS Office suite of products, especially MS Excel and Access
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to articulate complex concepts concisely in both written and verbal presentations across all levels of management
- Ability to work independently
- Motivation for continuous development
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with a competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits, including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events, including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899