Interactive Brokers Group is looking for a Business Systems Analyst with a technical background who is ready to play a key change management role in our growing business entities. We are searching for a mid-senior level business analyst with a strong interest in applying their skills to solving real business problems. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable project delivery background which they are keen to build on while gaining direct exposure to a strong, growing business.
As an analyst reporting to the Head of New Accounts Projects the candidate will be responsible for providing business and technical support on the consideration, design and specification of wide range of projects that stretch across the breadth of our business, and effectively managing the change through to implementation.
The candidate will work with local stakeholders to elicit/document requirements and determine local priorities. The candidate will liaise with the Global New Accounts team to represent their local changes and assist with prioritising the delivery schedule.
This requires a flexible person who is interested in learning all facets of a Brokerage, quickly getting up to speed on the current process and then working to make material improvements; consistently exploring, analysing and driving change to improve our business.
- Act as an experienced business/technical analyst to support the Project/Change Management function
- Build relationships across our operational departments (including quality client service support) and understand what the team needs, and what our business needs
- Technical and numerical analysis, evaluation, and troubleshooting of existing systems and processes
- Formulate proposals to improve processes and systems to meet the changing demands of our clients, business, and marketplace
- Test execution and test support of system changes
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- University degree in Computing or related field and 5 years Business Analysis experience – accreditation is a plus
- Strong technology experience
- Strong Software Level experience: SQL, use cases, wire-frames, requirements review and validation, user stories, proof of concept proposals, application of algorithms or process automation
- Demonstrable Business Level knowledge; process flow diagrams, business process modelling and design, driving discovery sessions with stakeholders, writing of detailed change specifications for programming teams
- Knowledge of Change Management process and Project Lifecycles
- Experience in regulatory, business and market risk analysis is a plus
- Active listener with strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Show distinct strategic and critical thinking, work through ambiguity and pay attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and feature the ability to work independent
- Can take ownership/accountability for a function/product
- Stakeholder management
- Is driven and proactive
- Is a quick learner
- Ability to context switch
- Ability to run with workload and determine priorities
You will be part of team that is building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands, and part of a global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudent, controlled growth.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899