Interactive Brokers ("IBKR") is seeking an entry-level Operations Associate to join our Securities Lending Department. The position entails a variety of critical post-trade functions for securities lending, including (but not limited to) trade support, trade reconciliation, mark-to-market processing and buy-in management, along with various analysis projects. IBKR has a global footprint, offers clients access to a broad and diverse set of products and has a passion for technology and automation. The Securities Lending Department presents a unique opportunity to learn many facets of the brokerage business and offers the candidate exciting potential for growth.
IBKR has developed state-of-the-art proprietary clearing and back-office systems. In this role, you will operate these ever-evolving systems to solve unique and challenging problems in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. The ideal candidate contributes to developing these systems and helps us achieve higher degrees of operational efficiency, risk mitigation, and/or support new business or investment products.
If you are enthusiastic about the financial markets, enjoy problem-solving and working with sophisticated computer systems and their developers, and are looking to be a difference maker in a growing company, we welcome your application.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or Mathematics preferred
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and the drive to efficiently maintain accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills and competency with MS Office products preferred
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with a competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits, including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events, including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899