Join the Interactive Brokers Team!
Interactive Brokers Group has been consistently at the forefront of trading innovation, starting with the invention of the first floor-based handheld computer in 1983 and we pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers. Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows in our stellar brokerage platform. We offer award-winning desktop, mobile and web applications which provide our clients with the tools they need to be successful. Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IBKR); is rated #1 - Best Online Brokers 4 years in a row by Barron’s , Best Online Brokers - Barron's Award (read more).
About the role -
s a global technology leader in Financial Services, IBKR has employees in several sites around the globe. As we continue to grow our staff and offices, globally, we require IT support staff to help our employees operate and maintain their technology 24/7/365. Our support team is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to help manage and triage users’ IT issues. The position is well-suited for someone looking to gain in-depth technical experiences and exhibit a keen desire to support colleagues with a first-class user experience.
As part of the Enterprise Service Desk team, you will act as the initial point of contact for all staff, helping to explain, quantify and define their technological issues. Working together with employees and team members, you will assist in creating and resolving support tickets, escalate specific technology issues to component owners, and maintain the trouble ticket queue. As part of an effective lifecycle, you will drive timely, effective resolution of issues under your care.
Are you a team player who delights in being helpful and effective? Do you have a passion for technology and an interest in the financial sector? Are you curious and motivated to start a career in IT but unsure how to take the first step? Perfect, we want you to apply today!
- 1st line of contact for all employee IT service requests and issues including:
- Linux, Mac, Windows desktop hardware and software.
- VPN / Remote Access.
- Third-party and in-house software.
- Capture, validate, log, categorize, prioritize service requests and issues.
- Perform initial triage and provide solutions within agreed SLA.
- Escalate complex issues promptly to the next level of support.
- Effectively communicate status updates and monitor issues to closure.
- Contribute to knowledge base articles to share knowledge.
- Develop and improve problem solving troubleshooting workflows for issues and incidents.
- Willingness to work shifts and weekends
- Technology enthusiast
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- A keen desire to explore and learn new concepts, systems and technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technical field such as Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- CompTIA A+ certification.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and ServiceNow.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company lunch allowance provided and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899