We are seeking several motivated individual to join our Institutional Services groups. The ideal candidate will have a strong math and technical aptitude, the ability to troubleshoot and explain complex subjects, and the capacity to identify opportunities for technology-based improvements.
The successful candidate will be motivated, have strong initiative, analytical and methodical. We offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you. We look forward to reviewing your online application.
- Assisting clients to develop and troubleshoot their applications which connect through our various APIs, whether for algorithmic trading or other purposes. As a specialist, this will primarily be written support.
- Assisting clients in the integration of API applications with third party software (such as charting software).
- Assisting third party institutions with the integration of their applications to IBKR .
- Building and maintaining a resource library for clients, including program snippets, documentation, consultancy resources .
- Creating of a variety of test and demonstration programs that utilize the IB API that clients can use as samples for their own development needs .
- In-house development assistance.
- Assisting in developing custom tools for internal users including other teams in Customer Service.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of coursework and/or work experience programming in Java and Python. Some knowledge in C# and C++ as well.
- Understanding of Linux Terminal and Windows command line tools
- Working knowledge of Git workflow
- A deep understanding of REST API architecture
- Strong written communication skills to accommodate client inquiries directed via email or online chat
- Fast learner, proactive and helpful
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, any European language being an advantage
- Understanding of Trading terminology
- Basic understanding and ability to work in various Operating Systems like Windows, Mac OS, Linux
- Experience with algorithmic trading.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899