Join the Interactive Brokers Team!
Interactive Brokers Group has been consistently at the forefront of trading innovation, starting with the invention of the first floor-based handheld computer in 1983 and we pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers. Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows in our stellar brokerage platform. We offer award-winning desktop, mobile and web applications which provide our clients with the tools they need to be successful. Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IBKR); is rated #1 - Best Online Brokers 4 years in a row by Barron’s , Best Online Brokers - Barron's Award (read more).
The Talent Acquisition Manager role will partner closely with the Global Head of Talent Acquisition to build out a team of recruiters and execute on a variety of highly impactful recruitment projects.
Role and Responsibilities –
- Oversee the full life cycle recruiting activities including sourcing, interviewing, presenting candidates, closing candidates, and negotiating offers
- Define, design, and implement recruiting programs to improve candidate experience, streamline the interview process, and achieve other goals related to the recruiting team’s organizational effectiveness
- Build and foster relationships with senior business leaders as a trusted advisor to drive talent strategy and measurable business impact.
- Manage a team of recruiters and onboard/train new recruiters as needed.
- Lead with an agile mindset, focused on problem solving through creative solutions, and thrive in an environment where growth and change are the only constants
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers, and proactively report on pipeline activity to facilitate effective recruiting and hiring discussions
- Manage 3rd party recruitment agency relationships and contracts; serve as liaison on retained and contingent searches
- Creates reports (e.g., turnover report, time to fill position report, open position report, etc.), analyzes data and trends, and recommends solutions and creative initiatives for elevating talent acquisition effort
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Develop and maintain an ongoing pool of candidates through strategic sourcing and research with a purposeful eye on diversity of candidate pools, including identifying key relationships with external pipeline organizations
- Provide insights to management to help attract, retain, and develop qualified candidates
- Stay up to date with recruitment platforms and oversee existing partnerships (Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Must have minimum 7 years of full cycle recruiting experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading a recruiting team.
- The ideal candidate possesses experience and/or passion for recruiting in the corporate space, the ability to think outside of the box.
- Extensive experience in client management around complex strategic issues such as talent management, org design/development, change management, compensation, and employee relations
- A consultative approach with exceptional interpersonal and analytical skills, and experience in corporate and business recruiting
- Adaptable and flexible within an evolving organization and ability to navigate a complex organization.
- Must be responsive and focused on the quality of hire while maintaining a sense of urgency to meet stakeholders needs
- Ability to take ownership and accountability for projects
- Experience with Greenhouse or similar ATS
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899