- Tests software releases during product development.
- Reports test results and enters problems and issues into the bug database. Monitors and updates bug reports as needed including bug report closure.
- Configures hardware and software environments as needed to complete assigned testing.
- Assists and mentors Associate Test Engineers, providing answers to their questions and issues.
- Provides technical expertise on specific products, operating systems and specialized environments.
- Writes or assists in the development of test plans and test procedures.
- Completes test-related tasks as assigned by Test Lead.
- Manages the defect database under the guidance of the Test Lead.
- Assists in review of test processes as they are developed.
- Mobile testing will be an added advantage.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes:
- Bachelor s degree in computer science, physical science or engineering.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary package.
- Performance based annual bonus (cash and stocks).
- Hybrid working model (3 days office/week).
- Group Medical & Life Insurance.
- Modern offices with free amenities & fully stocked cafeterias.
- Monthly food card & company paid snacks.
- Hardship/shift allowance with company provided pickup & drop facility*
- Attractive employee referral bonus.
- Frequent company sponsored team building events and outings.
* Depending upon the shifts.
**The benefits package is subject to change at the management's discretion.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899