We at “Interactive Brokers” are seeking an Automated Mobile Quality Assurance Engineer for our Marketing Department to design, develop, document and maintain automated test cases for our customer facing mobile platforms.
You will Be Responsible for:
- Entailing new features, testing along with regression testing on our mobile platforms.
- Writing scripts for automated mobile functional and regression testing of these applications.
- QA process which will include development of test cases, test plans and test scripts.
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science Engineering or Mathematics
- Experience with mobile testing- Appium with any cloud services (Perfecto, Saucelabs, BrowserStack)
- Proficiency in writing native application code tests using Swift XCTest, XCUITest ,Expresso, Swift with Kotlin with any cloud services
- Experience with testing across different platforms
- Experience with Java and Selenium
- Experience with SQL
- Exposure to UNIX/Linux
- Strong knowledge of mobile operating systems (iOS, Android)
- Understanding of mobile architecture and design across all systems
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Exceptional personal communication and teamwork interaction skills
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working as part of a team.
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary package.
- Performance based annual bonus (cash and stocks).
- Hybrid working model (3 days office/week).
- Group Medical & Life Insurance.
- Modern offices with free amenities & fully stocked cafeterias.
- Monthly food card & company paid snacks.
- Hardship/shift allowance with company provided pickup & drop facility*
- Attractive employee referral bonus.
- Frequent company sponsored team building events and outings.
* Depending upon the shifts.
**The benefits package is subject to change at the management's discretion.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899