Join the Interactive Brokers Team!
Interactive Brokers Group has been consistently at the forefront of trading innovation, starting with the invention of the first floor-based handheld computer in 1983 and we pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers. Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows in our stellar brokerage platform. We offer award-winning desktop, mobile and web applications which provide our clients with the tools they need to be successful. Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IBKR); is rated #1 - Best Online Brokers 4 years in a row by Barron’s , Best Online Brokers - Barron's Award (read more).
Interactive Brokers is looking for Network Security Engineers, you will be joining a team that is responsible for Cloud and network and infrastructure of our global enterprise. Our focus is to engineer a best-in-class network that offers superior resiliency and low latency to provide our clients with unmatched performance for best order execution. You will take an active role in the entire technology lifecycle, from design development, implementation, and commissioning, to routine monitoring, operation and trouble resolution.
We are seeking a highly motivated, roll-up-your-sleeves, network technologist who enjoys the challenge of owning the delivery of a variety of concurrent projects of varying scale and scope. You will also participate in an on-call schedule with other team members to provide tier two network and infrastructure support.
- Develop, implement, and manage global network infrastructure and related security solutions.
- Develop and implement Identity and privileged access management solutions.
- Develops standard templates and ensures security compliance across the firewall infrastructure.
- Plan and deploy Firewall policy changes
- Troubleshoot/diagnose escalated outages and issues
- Manage the full end to end technology life cycle
- Develop and maintain technical diagrams and documentation
- Work with product vendors and telecom service providers
- Must have 7+ years of network engineering experience
- Proven network troubleshooting and packet inspection experience
- Strong knowledge of Network Security (ACL’s, IPSec Tunnels), Firewalls (Security Appliances), Netflow, IPSLA, and VPN technologies.
- Strong and broad technical knowledge and experience with converged infrastructure, switching / routing in a large and complex network, DHCP, DNS, IP (Schema, subnetting, summarization) IP management tools, network management applications, advanced WAN routing, WAN/LAN/Wireless LAN topologies, MPLS and other WAN technologies (BGP), unified Communication, (SIP) and firewalls,.
- Understanding of network security methodologies, architecture, and best practice application
- Experience with the following: AWS services , Cisco routers, switches, and security devices; Palo Alto, Check Point security products; Arista networks; F5 load balancers.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Cisco ISE deployments and 1X and RADIUS/TACACS
- Experience working in a data center and understanding data center infrastructure
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience with network management systems
- Ability to manage tasks/projects assigned to completion
- Strong knowledge of scripting repetitive configuration tasks using Python, Terraform, Chef or Ansible
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Multicast experience
- AWS or Azure cloud experience
- One or more advanced certifications such as CCIE or other OEM equivalent or Cloud service provider certifications
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company lunch allowance provided and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899