IBKR is looking for its Client Operations - Security and Fraud (SF) team, a Junior Security and Fraud Prevention Analyst who is motivated, analytical, and methodical individuals with financial services industry background and professional demeanor to be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape one of the world's strongest trading and brokerage brands.
The ideal candidate will display passion, integrity, commitment and drive to deliver a positive, differentiated service.
- Proactive handling of client exceptional inquiries via call backs - verbal and video client verification.
- Handling escalations of client inquiries pertaining to IBKR’s security system via tickets.
- Problem management with focus on security protocols and practices.
- Handling escalations of suspicious client activity or behavior to Senior SFP Analysts.
- Proactive tracking of fraud cases and trends realized.
- Creation of on-the-job training and fraud awareness material.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years' experience in an information or fraud prevention role.
- BSc in STEM areas (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
- Proficient in Windows and/or macOS computer systems and basic office applications.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the security industry as it relates to IBKR including:
- Social engineering
- Fraud Schemes
- Mobile Security
- Information Security
- Languages: Fluency in English and Russian. Any additional language is a plus.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Organized, practical, good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to engage and maintain a conversation with clients.
- Ability to build rapport, handle objections and actively steer communications with the goal to collect required information and assist.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
- Navigating multiple computer applications while interacting with clients.
- Personality: Self-confident, self-motivated, extroverted, flexible and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899