Interactive Brokers Ireland Limited (“IBIE”) are looking for an experienced In-house Recruiter to join our team on a permanent basis. The suitable candidate will manage all phases of the recruiting process including, but not limited to kick-off/intake calls with hiring managers, posting of positions, sourcing/screening, coordinating interviews and feedback, closing candidates in the offer stage. The role involves building and maintaining a network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, the Recruiter will build a strong talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees.
- Writing and posting job descriptions, as well as staying on top of market trends in technology, trading and financial services
- Developing effective strategies for evaluating and sourcing candidates
- Experience posting on job boards
- Identifying and recruiting high-potential candidates whose skills, culture, motivation and ambition align with our company’s needs
- Maintaining data integrity within our applicant tracking system
- Interviewing candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions) as well as facilitating technical tests online
- Coordinating with team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Relationship building with hiring managers, HR and key stakeholders for key decision making
- Crafting and sending personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participating in conferences and meetups to network with Financial Services and Technology professionals
- Ensuring a positive and smooth candidate experience
- Managing end to end campus hiring
- Understanding the dynamics of the diverse groups
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or similar qualification preferred, but not required
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little supervision
- 3+ years of corporate and or staffing search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Proven work experience as a Financial Services Recruiter; technology background preferred
- Experience working with an ATS, such as Greenhouse, Salesforce or equivalent
- Experience with LinkedIn and other sourcing tools
- Outstanding communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills
- Must have experience building effective hiring manager relationships
- Experience working in a high-volume recruiting environment
- MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships
- A can-do attitude, willing to work in a fast paced environment
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info