Join the INTERACTIVE BROKERS Team!
Interactive Brokers Group has been consistently at the forefront of trading innovation, starting with the invention of the first floor-based handheld computer in 1983 and we pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers. Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows in our stellar brokerage platform.
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IBKR); Interactive Brokers has been the pioneer of the electronic trading revolution. We rapidly scaled from a small U.S. options market-maker into a sizable global trading firm by leveraging the power of technology and automation. IBKR provide low-cost brokerage services to individuals and institutions seeking alternatives to high-priced firms, we opened our vast intercontinental electronic network and trade execution services to clients. As if today, Jan 2022, we serve 1.54M clients in over 200 countries and territories worldwide. Since inception, we have been committed to delivering value through technological innovation, and providing our clients with unprecedented access to global markets at the lowest cost.
We are looking for a Project Manager with good knowledge and ability to communicate effectively, understanding problems and explain their solution. The position is well-suited for an organized individual who can meet deadlines, follow written procedures, collaborate projects and be a team player.
You will be part of:
The Web API / Client Portal team that is responsible for the Client Portal and Web API products. As part of this team, you will help us build real-time web services around the globe that power our customer’s and our own products
What will you do :
- Help define detailed functional specifications for new features based on existing UI/UX paradigms
- Maintaining executive summaries on the progress and milestones of multiple projects simultaneously
- Help manage multiple projects simultaneously and understand project priorities in the context of the group
- Assisting with functional reviews, testing and validation during the software development lifecycle
- Becoming an expert with IB's trading software(s).
- Work with businesses and internal teams to get a deep understanding of the services and infrastructure that power our Client Portal and Web API products
What you will need to have:
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Business Management, or a related degree.
- 1+ year experience in product/technical management
- Knowledge of or experience in managing projects through full lifecycle
- Knowledge of or experience in the financial services sector
- Highly organized and self-directed with a strong ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of or experience with UI and UX design
- Familiar with key concepts related to trading and financial products.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks* and multi-monitor setups
*Sit/Stand desks are not present in all the offices.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info