Job Description and Responsibilities:
Interactive Brokers is expanding its Sales Engineer team within the Marketing Group. We are seeking a recent college graduate to support the sales team and clients regarding all aspects of our offerings. The successful candidate will use their excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to:
- Act as a liaison between clients/sales/customer service and programmers
- Be knowledgeable and proficient to provide advice to the sales team regarding which products and services might best fulfill the client's needs
- Resolve routine and complex client issues in a thorough and expeditious manner, utilizing sound judgment
- Develop relationships with our top-tier clients, including financial advisers, retail customers, financial institutions and hedge funds, striving to provide solutions to inquiries while complying with all policies, practices and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or Marketing
- Knowledge of financial services (e.g.: brokerage, banking, trading, exchange or clearinghouse) preferred but not required
- Understanding of the following financial instruments preferred but not required: stocks, securities options, futures, options on futures, foreign exchange and fixed income
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to accommodate sales & client inquiries
- FINRA Series 7 or willingness to obtain
- Problem solver, attention to details, fast learner
- Self-motivated and directed
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info
North America Agency recruiters interested in working with us can apply HERE.