The successful candidate will be an integral part in the co-development and implementation of electronic order routing interfaces between Interactive Brokers (IBKR) and its clients. As part of IBKR’s Client Integration FIX team, the selected individual will coordinate the implementation, testing and deployment of FIX Integrations that will bring new business to the firm. Involvement will start in pre-sale stages and conclude with successful production deployment.
The position requires an extensive understanding of the FIX protocol being the most commonly used infrastructure for many institutions and enterprises to electronically route multi assets orders to IBKR, as well as practical experience with the implementation and testing of FIX interfaces for order routing applications.
- Interaction with clients, vendors, sales, service desks, legal & compliance, software developers, network engineers and other operation teams to integrate and maintain client connections using FIX Protocol
- Integration work will include analysis, design, development, testing, certification and quality assurance tasks
- Additional responsibilities include but not limited to configuration of test environments for development and quality assurance purposes, coordination of production releases of new interfaces and project documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Professional proficiency in at least one additional language (Japanese, Cantonese or Mandarin) is highly preferred
- Strong analytical and numerical skills and a critical thinking mindset
- Strong FIX protocol knowledge and 2-3 years of solid experience ideally in the fields of technical support or quality assurance
- Familiar with UNIX/Linux systems and command line environments
- Knowledge of telecommunications equipment and network connectivity setups
- Prior brokerage or financial industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python, Awk, shells) is preferred
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary package.
- Performance based annual bonus (cash and stocks).
- Hybrid working model (3 days office/week).
- Group Medical & Life Insurance.
- Modern offices with free amenities & fully stocked cafeterias.
- Monthly food card & company paid snacks.
- Hardship/shift allowance with company provided pickup & drop facility*
- Attractive employee referral bonus.
- Frequent company sponsored team building events and outings.
* Depending upon the shifts.
**The benefits package is subject to change at the management's discretion.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899