Position: IT Internal Auditor
Location: Greenwich CT
Department: Internal Audit
Reports To: Chief Audit Executive
The IT Internal Auditor will be responsible for Internal Audit group’s IT audit functions at Interactive Brokers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and maintain IT audit universe and schedule.
- Perform IT audits including assessment of the following areas, Networks, Operating systems, Databases, Applications, and information security.
- Assist with the identification and testing of SOX controls.
- Participate in audit planning process including analysis of the relevant technologies and associated risk, review of prior audit report(s), and review of internal operational reports to understand relevant business risks.
- Participate in opening, status, and closing meetings.
- Execute audit programs and document work in detailed, high-quality work papers.
- Hold meetings with company personnel to understand the processes and gather evidence.
- Communicate issues and concerns to audit and business management, as identified.
- Drafting of audit reports and audit findings and recommendations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with various personnel throughout the organization.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelors Degree or MBA or MSC or the equivalent.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with public accounting firm, consulting firm, or internal audit desirable.
- 5+ years experience in and/or strong familiarity with Financial Services industry desirable.
- CISA, CISSP, CRISC, Windows Security Specialist, and/or Linux/UNIX Security Specialist desirable.
- Strong understanding of IT risk and general information security concepts and technology infrastructure.
- Understanding of Windows, UNIX/Linux, Oracle database, SQL server, and Networking technologies desirable.
- Strong understanding of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX).
- Good understanding of business process and the ability to problem solve/recommend solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Professional presence and professional communication skills.
- Attention to detail with strong analytic and organizational skills.
- Team player who has a willingness to work with different members of the IA group.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, able to work independently and productively without supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info