- Production of daily, monthly & quarterly returns to the various financial and supervisory bodies, in particular the MNB
- Monitoring financial and capital metrics on an ongoing basis for adherence to management and regulatory thresholds
- Addressing ad-hoc requests and queries from regulators and auditors
- Review and submission of periodic reports to the Investor Protection Fund scheme
- Continuous enhancement of the data collection, controls and reports including reconciliations adjustments & variance analysis
- Close collaboration with IT developers to maintain and improve the reporting quality and timelines
- Involvement in efficiency and innovation projects with the global IB regulatory reporting team
- Maintaining a strong understanding of Financial and MNB regulations, upcoming developments and industry best practices
- Monitoring relevant legislative changes, preparing business specification, and coordinating the implementation
- Maintenance of the Data Disclosure Policy, preparation and update of relevant process descriptions
- Participation in additional tasks in connection with the role, but not detailed in the current job description as required by the direct manager, supervisory or functional head.
Qualification & Skills:
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to details
- Proficient in the use of Excel and Word
- Good understanding of financial markets and investment products
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent English & Hungarian language skills
- 3+ years of experience with regulatory reporting to a European Financial Regulator, for an investment firm or bank preferred.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info
North America Agency recruiters interested in working with us can apply HERE.