The key responsibility of the Senior Manager – Institutional Sales is to drive the opportunities and develop relationships with Institutional investors and investment consultants in assigned institutional market channels.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Identifies and cultivates prospects and/or clients.
- Initiates and follows up on new business opportunities.
- Leads new business meetings and closes sales to institutional investors and consultants.
- Leverages the organization’s relationship with existing institutional accounts by developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives.
- Develops and maintains relationships with pension consultants.
- Acts as a liaison to the investment management groups to ensure active, enthusiastic support of the sales process.
- Responsible for generating revenue and meeting sales targets from large institutional clients.
- The job can include travel both within Mumbai and outside of Mumbai.
Work Experience / Knowledge: ·
- Minimum 8 years of professional working experience.
- Relevant experience in Capital Market or Financial Services is preferred.
- Expertise in dealing with huge institutional clients and top management.
- Must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with clients, prospects, and consultants in assigned market segments.
- Must have excellent sales skills and in-depth product and broad capital market knowledge.
- Strong communication skills required, as well as ability to work well with a variety of people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to close business.
- Strong presentation skills.
- General understanding of the financial markets and investment vehicles.
Education: · MBA Preferred.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info