Interactive Brokers Group has consistently been at the forefront of trading innovation, starting with the invention of the first floor-based handheld computer in 1983 and we pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers. Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows in our stellar brokerage platform.
We are looking for an individual that can carry out the duties of a Business Systems Analyst. The position provides support to an expanding/critical department, working closely with the Operational, Process Engineering Teams, Programming and Global Stakeholders in order to understand business challenges and develop solutions to solve them. This position will report to the Head of New Accounts Projects.
You will be someone who will:
- Act as an experienced Analyst to support the Project/Change Management function
- Work on enhancements to improve business processes and systems used by the Global New Accounts function, and IBKR’s client facing applications
- Provide technical and numerical analysis, evaluation and troubleshooting of existing systems and processes
- Formulate proposals to enhance processes and systems to meet the changing demands of our clients, business and marketplace
- Provide professional and quality client service support
You will need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience operating as a Business System Analyst, Business Analyst or Technical Analyst is essential (accreditation is a plus)
- Business Level knowledge; process flow diagrams, business process modelling and design, driving discovery sessions with stakeholders
- Relational database knowledge (SQL), logical and physical modelling, integration concepts and methods, ERP systems, business intelligence, and web technologies, or the desire to learn
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving abilities, writing of detailed/clear change specifications for programming teams
- Full (lifecycle) systems implementation experience: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support
- Experience working directly with functional and technical resources
- Experience of the Financial Service/Brokerage industry (preferable)
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Demonstrate advanced decision-making skills
- Ability to content switch and manage multiple initiatives in parallel
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment
- Action oriented
- A hands-on approach: ability to do the hard graft / understand at first hand the challenges the business experience
- Analytical and critical thinker
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Must be responsive and deadline-oriented with a sense of urgency
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, including advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the Regulatory and CRM areas are a plus
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info