Interactive Brokers is seeking several motivated individuals to join our Application Support Group (ASG) as an Application Support Specialist, supporting the greater New Accounts team. This individual is a key component in ensuring that the overall client experience is exceptional. This role will be part of a team that is building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands. Interactive Brokers is a global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudent, controlled growth.
We are looking for successful candidates who will be motivated, analytical, methodical, and have strong initiative. We can offer a position that will both challenge and reward you, while allowing you to grow within our organization. We look forward to reviewing your online application.
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Respond to incoming client and sales inquiries regarding issues with the online account application and/or AML documentation requirements
- Review documentation as related to new account applications
- Collaborate with other cross functional teams to assist with account approval and maintenance
- Identify areas of improvement within the online application and account opening process in order to better the client experience and improve New Accounts production
- Cross reference multiple databases, ensure that regulatory aspects of AML and KYC are completed prior to opening account
- Follow various regulator requirements and internal policy and procedures;
- Correspond with clients, sales representatives and customer service representatives
- Bachelor's Degree or Current Student Working Toward Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Multi-Language fluency is a plus, preferably Spanish, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, and Mandarin
- Proficient user of MS-Office applications
- Ability to prioritize effectively and multi-task
- Self-organized team player with exceptional attention to detail
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info