Interactive Brokers Group has consistently been at the forefront of trading innovation, starting with the invention of the first floor-based handheld computer in 1983 and we pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers.
Interactive Brokers is looking for Quality Assurance Analyst who will provide support and governance to an expanding/critical department, working closely with the Project and Operational Teams, Programming and Global Stakeholders. This position will report to Global Head of New Accounts Projects.
- Create a test plan by defining the appropriate test to be carried out including the test data to be used.
- Managing the test data by documenting the results of each test cycle to identify flaws.
- Gain awareness of business application and validate requirements against user expectations.
- Running diagnostic and system testing and presenting the information to the relevant stakeholders.
- Interacting with and coordinating the development and validation team and ensuring that effective communication takes place.
- Improving knowledge of business applications and user needs and expectations.
- Ensure the defect ticket (Jira) has sufficient information for the programming team to assess. Coordinate with programming if further clarification required.
- Project management skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Efficient planning skills and an ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Support developers to design testable code through verification.
- Identifying and eliminating redundant functions and components.
- Understand and implement industry standards and protocols.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in test analysis.
- Strong working experience with SQL .
- The ability to track and write articulate reports on technical assessments.
- Knowledge of software development.
- Experience of the Financial Service/Brokerage industry (preferable).
To be successful in this position you will posses the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to solve problems.
- Action oriented.
- Analytical and critical thinker.
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info