Interactive Brokers is looking for a driven and proactive Business Systems Analyst to work under the general supervision of the Head of New Accounts Projects.
Key responsibilities will be to work on enhancements to improve business processes and systems used by the Global New Accounts function, plus the wider IBKR client onboarding application.
The successful candidate will have a global as well as local responsibility, working closely with the Process Engineering team and local business stakeholders (New Accounts, Compliance, Legal, Software Development and Customer Service) to understand business challenges and develop solutions to solve them.
- Act as an experienced Analyst to support the Project/Change Management function.
- Support the Regional New Accounts Project Lead.
- Build close working relationships with our operational departments.
- Provide technical and numerical analysis (data-driven SQL), evaluation, and troubleshooting of existing systems and processes.
- Formulate proposals/requirement specifications to improve processes and systems to meet the changing demands of our clients, business, and marketplace.
- Provide professional and quality client service support.
Requirements and Skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience operating as a Business Systems Analyst or similar (accreditation is a plus).
- Experience in the Regulatory and CRM areas are a plus.
- Business Level knowledge; process flow diagrams, business process modelling and design, driving discovery sessions with stakeholders
- Relational database knowledge (SQL), logical and physical modeling, integration concepts and methods, ERP systems, business intelligence, and web technologies, or the desire to learn
- Business/System Analysis experience, advanced analytical and problem-solving abilities, writing of detailed/clear change specifications for programming teams.
- Full (lifecycle) systems implementation experience: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support
- Experience working directly with functional and technical resources
- Ability to do the hard graft: in order to understand an Operational function/process, get hands-on experience by doing the job.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively and present a professional image.
- Advanced decision-making skills is a plus.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Action oriented.
- Ability to content switch and manage multiple initiatives in parallel.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment.
- Analytical and critical thinker.
- Have a startup personality and enjoy working independently and as part of a team.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info