Interactive Brokers ("IB") is looking for an individual to research client and regulatory complaints using both in-house tools as well as external sources, such as Bloomberg, to resolve customer issues in a written manner which is both professional and complies with internal policies, practices, and procedures.
The candidate should possess general market knowledge in futures, options, and the equities markets. Previous customer service experience in a financial services or banking operations environment is preferred.
- Present a resolution for complaints which may relate to a variety of topics such as:
- Order routing, order status or execution inquiries such as non-execution, delayed or erroneous execution.
- Funding issues such as deposit or withdrawal delays, third party fees on funding and processing of position transfers
- Statement and tax issues such as dividend reporting, cost basis issues and tax reporting discrepancies
- Level of satisfaction with customer service received.
- Compose clear and concise summaries of issues which require escalation internally, either to the programming department or Senior Management
- Provide research for IB’s Legal and Compliance team in response to claims submitted to local regulators
- Education: Bachelor's or advanced degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other related field. Or equivalent work experience
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years financial services industry experience; experience handling client complaints preferred
- Language: Fluency in English, any additional language is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of PC technologies, to include Microsoft Word & Excel
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info