Interactive Brokers (HK) Ltd., seeks individuals for our Technical Assistance Center ("TAC") at our Hong Kong office, with a focus on supporting our enterprise level clients. TAC representatives ensure a solid user experience through the responsive support of our trading software, assisting customers with inquiries pertaining to all of our software products and act as a liaison between internal teams and customers to ensure a prompt and effective resolution of bugs and issues. The ideal candidate will possess the networking knowledge and experience to troubleshoot issues, be probing and analytical, with the ability to recognize, test, and escalate new bugs within our software.
- Assist a diverse range of domestic and international customers with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting on our trading platforms.
- Specialize in supporting our enterprise clients by working with our professional services team
- Liaise between internal teams and customers to ensure a prompt and effective resolution of bugs and issues.
- Escalate issues to software developers and server operators.
- Address inquiries and issues regarding IB's two-factor secure login system.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline or relevant technical certifications.
- Experience with providing technical support to institutional/enterprise clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Financial services industry related experience and knowledge of common financial products.
- Languages: fluency in verbal and written English and Cantonese, conversational Mandarin, and able to read Simplified Chinese.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info