Interactive Brokers is looking to hire an individual as a Business Continuity and Planning Coordinator and network liaison who will join our project management team. This person will learn about the systems and tools that our operational departments use, and coordinate logistical efforts between Backoffice, windows, network, and development teams. The candidate should be a logical thinker, understand basic systems workflow and dependencies, and strive for automating/streamlining processes. You’ll be the point person between global Backoffice users and our technical teams, and will be a key contributor, or in some cases, manage, various technical projects.
- Maintain working inventory of Backoffice tools and applications, their general use, importance, and user base
- Learn the logistics of these systems within our global network infrastructure coordinate and manage:
- Global Backoffice user base remote access with windows and network support teams
- Yearly BCP testing of internal infrastructure from production and alternate/backup environments, along with ongoing internal application-specific testing
- Yearly BCP testing of external parties systems
- 3rd party application security and standards updates/requirements with windows, network, and development teams
- Bachelors degree or apprenticeship in a technical discipline
- General knowledge of computers, networks, and technology
- Strong project management skills
- Deconstruct projects into achievable tasks and goals appropriately sized and timed
- Ability to prioritize a heavy workload within time constraints
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong customer service and professional client facing skills.
- Strong performer whether working autonomously or whether collaborating with various stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and documentation.
- Proficient computer skills and experience using MS Office, Jira/Confluence, ServiceNow, must possess the ability to use these tools to present data clearly and concisely, write business requirements, log bugs, and track progress.
- Basic understanding of Windows OS, VMware virtual environment, and VPN a plus.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info