AML Compliance Trainer
Interactive Brokers Ireland Limited (“IBIE”) is seeking a talented AML Compliance Trainer to lead the deployment of all training initiatives for the AML Compliance department globally, as well as responsible for the effective follow up and evaluation of these initiatives. Trainer will report to the Training Manager in our Chicago office and will assist with ensuring that the firm complies with the relevant regional AML, anti-terrorist financing sanctions, securities laws and regulations.
- Responsible for the execution of all AML Compliance training initiatives specific to regional or global requirements
- Identify employees training needs and devise on a training plan in partnership with the AML Compliance leadership
- Ensure all new hires receive high-quality orientation in order to maintain a high employee performance level and standard
- Responsible for the effective follow up of all training initiatives and embedding of skills, capabilities, and behaviours
- Partner closely to the AML Compliance team to deliver training as per Manual of Procedures and conduct Training Quality Assurance
- Create effective and engaging e-learning, webinars, collaterals, and other training materials
- Deliver employee development workshops and drive the People agenda in the region
- Track attendance and compliance of all training initiatives taking place in region and ensuring measures of success are in place
- A key partner for the AML Compliance Managers to improve performance in targeted areas through training, coaching, and mentoring
- Maintaining and updating AML Compliance Training Policies and Procedures
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 years + experience in AML, Sanctions, Capital Markets, and/or Trade Surveillance
- Experience in a training and development capacity preferred
- Ability to navigate and handle various training tools, platforms, and Software e.g. LMS, Captivate, Synovate
- Expertise running virtual programmes and collaborating with virtual teams
- Coaching or Professional Learning qualifications are highly advantageous
- People focused and client centric
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build & manage relationships, as well as influence
- Competent working autonomously, under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and setting high standards
- High degree of comfort and fluency with computers and technology and understanding of how technology is applied to business and regulatory challenges
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- ACAMS, CFE, CFCS, Series 7, or other FINRA licenses or certifications a plus
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info