Job Description & Requirements
Interactive Brokers, a global online securities and commodities broker, is seeking a talented Training and Media Developer to help design creative and engaging digital content to drive engagement in a newly established Employee and Learning Development (ELD) group.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in a corporate training environment using proven course design, development methodologies and high quality media production. In addition to the creation of content, the successful candidate should be comfortable doing voice-overs and script preparation for various video and e-learning packages.
Key deliverables for this role are:
- Enhance training content to ensure visual appeal and creative presentation.
- Build graphics, edit short-form video, and lay in select music.
- Record voice overs for training modules and videos
- Optimize all video content on digital platforms by ensuring the videos have proper annotations and incorporating proper tags, titles, and descriptions.
- Work closely with the ELD Manager to design a visual style specific for ELD content and create animated content to enhance training materials.
- Webpage layouts (SharePoint and Learning Management System)
- Managing and maintaining all digital assets
Qualifications and requirements
- 2 to 3 years of equivalent work experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with additional video editing software tools such as Adobe Premier, Final Cut or After Effects
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Candidate must have a reel with samples of work
- At least 3-5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge animation, script writing and graphic design
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Experience with standard Microsoft 365 tools (Excel, PPT) as well as collaboration tools (SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable working in fast paced environment and prepared to pivot as business needs evolve.
- Receptiveness to feedback throughout the editing process.
- HTML, JAVA and CSS a plus
- BS/BA in business, education, computer science, Instructional Design, or another relevant field will be advantageous
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info