Come be a part of building a global training initiative! For the right candidate, this a real opportunity to contribute and create a global training program that will impact one of the worlds most successful online brokerage firms. You should apply to this position if you are ready to dig in and be a consequential part of a critical initiative.
The Employee Learning and Development (ELD) Instructional Designer/E-Learning Specialist reports to the Employee Learning and Development Manager who is in Greenwich, CT. As the ELD Instructional Designer/E-Learning Specialist you will work with the various business groups within Interactive Brokers (IBKR) and provide support in the creation of SCORM complaint packages to be hosted on IBKR’s Learning Management System. You will assist in creating strategies for content creation and determining best approach to achieve learning objectives. In addition to the creation of content, you will provide technical support for the LMS platform on as needed basis. The ELD Content Creation Specialist will provide remote support from IBKR offices in Mumbai, India.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Build and deploy eLearning and instructor-led courses within the LMS.
- Work with ELD Manager to design and execute interactive courses, including self-led and instructor-led programs, e-learning, blended learning, multimedia content, compliance training, and onboarding to meet the needs of department leaders and key stakeholders
- Creating Software Simulations using Adobe Captivate
- Assist in developing and updating training materials.
- Work with various internal subject matter exports to translate written supervisory procedures into impactful e-learning content and deploy new courses
- Collect feedback such as learner feedback, evaluations, learning assessments and instructor evaluations for course updates, delivery enhancements and new content development
- Provide guidance and support to internal trainers on technical aspects of content creation and best practices
- At least 4-5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Demonstrated ability to design visually stimulating, interactive, impactful e-learning content
- BS/BA in business, education, computer science, Instructional Design, or other relevant field
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of course authoring tools (e.g., Adobe Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia, etc.) and graphic design tools. Knowledge of animation and video editing software, such as Adobe Premier and Illustrator a plus
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- General understanding of instructional design methods (ADDIE model preferred) for both eLearning training, instructor-led, and webinar course content
- Experience with standard Microsoft 365 tools (Excel, PPT) as well as collaboration tools (SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams)
- A strong understanding of Reporting and data extraction (through LMS and Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable working in fast pace environment and prepared to pivot as business needs evolve
Please submit a copy of an E-Learning SCORM package preferably made in Adobe Captivate although other comparable authoring software projects will be considered. The file should be submitted as a .CPTX or other format that would allow us to review the applicants abilities and experience with content creation in Captivate. A website portfolio or PPT deck mock ups that can illustrate your ability to design a course will also suffice.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info