Join INTERACTIVE BROKERS team!
Interactive Brokers Group has consistently been at the forefront of trading innovation since 1977. Starting with the invention of the first floor-based handheld computer in 1983 and we pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers.
You will be part of a team not only building one of the world’s strongest trading and brokerage brands, but also uses technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudent, controlled growth.
The Senior IT Project Manager works together with IT executives to define project priorities and key milestones while coordinating with functional managers to ensure effective task oversight and timely execution. The Senior IT Project Manager is also responsible for coordinating, organizing and scheduling team activities for IT-related projects and effectively curate the overall IT project portfolio. The Senior IT Project Manager maintains, documents, organizes and inventories completed project plans for recycling, reuse, or future scaling activities. The Senior IT Project Manager must be an effective, thoughtful communicator possessing the tools and strategies to drive IT projects forward.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing top-level development, administration and management of Work Breakdown Structures for new projects in the IT portfolio
- Generating project plans, timelines and task lists for projects
- Coordinating project progress meetings, milestones and deliverables between IT teams
- Collaborating with IT managers and staff on task progress and prioritizing resources accordingly
- Curating and managing IBKR’s IT project portfolio
You are someone who has:
- A Bachelor’s degree or similar work experience centered around an IT related field
- Excellent written skills, the ability to accurately and quickly generate, update and manage project proposals, scope statements and mandates
- Excellent communication management skills with the ability to effectively and frequently communicate with project team members, managers and executives on key project timelines, priorities and deliverables
- Excellent managerial skills with an ability to grow into a leadership role of project managers in a growing, balanced / strong matrix organizational format
- Detailed understanding of the tools and skills required to decompose projects into achievable tasks and goals appropriately sized and timed
- Detailed knowledge of the Critical Path Method, using the ability to model, perform and iteratively employ Critical Path Analysis, Program Evaluation and Review processes
- Experience with PMI standards and workflows: Inputs, Tools / Techniques, Outputs
- Familiarity with the processes / tools used to control project schedules, risks, and changes
- Detailed knowledge and experience with Project Management Software – Microsoft Project or equivalent, etc. and
- Detailed knowledge of Collaboration tools like Confluence, SharePoint, Etc.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info