Job Description & Requirements
Interactive Brokers seeks a Treasury Analyst to join its Corporate Treasury team. The successful candidate will be able to work independently and quickly adapt to a fast-paced environment. Under the direction of the Treasury Director, this position will support daily treasury functions and periodic analyses such as:
- Prepare daily cash forecast and create consolidated reports for management
- Establish daily cash position and determine the optimal placement and investment of cash based on interest rates and regulatory limitations
- Establish the best use of assets (treasury’s, cash, equities) to meet clearinghouse margin and clearing fund requirements
- Analyze monthly interest PnL, identify discrepancy in actual interest earned vs. expected, ensure proper placement of funds to achieve optimal interest earned
- Generate wire transfers and bank loan letters
- Identify and design improvements to treasury systems
- Analyze liquidity and how to optimize liquidity
These duties may be ongoing or ad hoc in nature and other responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
The ideal candidate should possess a broad knowledge of cash management in a corporate treasury environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Economics
- 1+ year of corporate treasury experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks under the pressure of completing assignments within time constraints
- High degree of comfort and fluency with computers and technology
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word and use of these tools to present data clearly and concisely
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info