Join the INTERACTIVE BROKERS Team!
Interactive Brokers has been at the forefront of the Fintech space for over 42 years and we pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers.
You will be part of:
The Security Engineering and Operations Group who handle the day-to-day technical security tasks of monitoring and managing security threats against Interactive Brokers. The successful candidate will have good analytical skills with attention to detail, good communication skills, and the ability to adapt to changes and grow as the team expands its capabilities.
Your key responsibilities are (but not limited) to:
- Work across multiple technical security domains and should understand vulnerability management systems and common security applications.
- Identify and respond to incidents and assist in mitigation of risks.
- Conduct threat and risk analysis, providing essential suggestions as needed.
- Deploy IAM and PAM solutions and integrate them with existing technologies.
- Help with researching, testing, evaluating, and deploying security procedures and technologies.
- Create organizational security automation scripts and tools and have an active role in developing special purpose systems necessary for specialized security features and procedures.
- Analyze systems, services, and networks from a security perspective.
- Evaluate and monitor technical security issues and communicate with stakeholders.
- Help with analyzing systems, services, and networks from a security perspective.
- Create scripts and programs to automate repeatable tasks.
- Automate and integrate using technologies such as, but not limited to, REST API, Python, PowerShell, Bash
- Make recommendations for integration and automation.
- Participate in an incident response team.
- Analyze security risks and assist with executing response procedures.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to assist in the resolution of security issues.
You're required to have:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- 2 years experience in cyber security field
- 1 year experience with IAM/PAM products, such as CyberArk.
- Thorough conceptual understanding of networking, hardware, firmware, and software components
- Intermediate scripting or programming skills and motivation to use them.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info