Interactive Brokers ("IB") is looking for motivated, analytical and methodical individuals with financial services industry background and professional demeanor to be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape one of the world's strongest trading and brokerage brands.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, enjoy helping clients, and comfortable with new and changing technologies.
- Handling client inquiries pertaining to IB's security system via phone, chat and tickets.
- Problem management with focus on security protocols and practices.
- Assisting clients in the configuration and use of our two-factor authentication smart phone app.
- Identification and escalation of issues pertaining the secure login of clients using our smart phone app.
Qualification and Experience:
- Good mastery of Windows and/or macOS computer systems and basic office applications.
- Experience and advanced user knowledge of both iOS and Android smart phone operating systems.
- Excellent knowledge of apps and smart phones.
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
- Languages: fluency in English. Any additional language is a plus.
- Excellent and demonstrable client services skills.
- Navigating multiple computer applications while interacting with clients.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to engage and maintain a conversation with clients.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
- Personality: Self-confident, open, extroverted, good communication skills, flexible and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment.
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan 401(k) with competitive company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info