Brokerage Operations Analyst
The ideal candidate will be self-starter with excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills. The candidate will be required to develop a keen understanding of the proprietary systems used by IBKR while simultaneously understanding various real-world business requirements and translating those into proposed solutions that will benefit our business.
Responsibilities will include group level project management to implement new business requirements. This will necessitate inter-entity coordination with management, client services, software engineers, compliance, and legal.
The position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced technology environment with a sophisticated understanding of products and services offered by a global broker dealer. A great opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career.
- Assist with special projects in far ranging topics such as feature requests, product roll outs and legal/compliance
- Own and route issues that are escalated to other departments such Clearing, Development and Technical Support
- Analyze existing systems and procedures in order to recommend and assist in the implementation of enhancements
- Act as client liaison by communicating with other internal departments such as sales, institutional service desk, clearing and compliance
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 2 years financial services experience with trading OR brokerage services background preferred
- Product Knowledge: General market knowledge in equity, options and futures markets
- IT Skills: Computer proficiency (Windows, Outlook, Excel) and ability to learn new (proprietary) software
- Proficient English skills are required
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills - Key to this ro
- Ability to work in a small-team environment
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info