Job Description & Responsibilities
TAC associates focus on ensuring a solid user experience through the responsive support of our trading software. As a member of the technical assistance team, you will assist customers with inquiries pertaining to all of our software products and act as a liaison between internal teams and customers to ensure a prompt and effective resolution of bugs and issues. The ideal candidate will possess the networking and programming knowledge to troubleshoot issues that pertain to our trading client programs. We need a TAC associate that will be probing and analytical, with the abilities to recognize, test, and escalate new bugs within our software to assist client with:
- Technical and functional support for the Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation including connectivity, network testing, Java configuration, security protocols by phone, chat and tickets
- Problem management with focus on wide scale technical issues
- Liaising between internal teams and customers to ensure a prompt and effective resolution of bugs and issues
- Managing escalations to our development team on technical issues
- Addressing client enquiries regarding IBKR’s two-factor secure login system
- 2 years’ experience in Windows/Mac software and hardware support, connectivity and networking support, Java familiarity, experience in managing a team an advantage
- Personality: Self-confident, open, extroverted, good communication skills, flexible and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment
- Languages: fluency in English and Chinese is a must, with any European languages being an advantage
You will be part of a team that is building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands, and part of a global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate growth.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info