Interactive Brokers Software Services Estonia OÜ, in Tallinn, Estonia, is looking for a motivated and driven Application Support Group Document Processor to support the team. In this role, you will be part of a team that is building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands. A global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudent, controlled growth.
- As member of the team, you will be responsible for processing institutional and retail client applications on a daily basis
- You will review documentation related to new account openings
- Collaborate with other cross functional teams to assist with account approval and maintenance
- Cross reference multiple databases, ensure that regulatory aspects of AML and KYC are completed prior account opening
- Follow internal policy and procedures when dealing with various account-related tasks
- Correspond with clients, sales representatives and customer service representatives
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Commercial apprenticeship and/or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills in English and Russian (verbal and written) are a must; any other language is a plus
- Proficient user of MS-Office applications, especially Excel
- Ability to prioritize effectively and multi-task
- Independent, punctual and careful working methods
- Motivated and trustworthy personality
- Self-organized team player with a great eye for details
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899