Interactive Brokers Software Services Estonia OÜ, in Tallinn, Estonia, is looking for a motivated and driven Application Support Group Document Processor to support the team. In this role, you will be part of a team that is building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands. A global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudent, controlled growth.
- As member of the team, you will be responsible for processing institutional and retail client applications on a daily basis
- You will review documentation related to new account openings
- Collaborate with other cross functional teams to assist with account approval and maintenance
- Cross reference multiple databases, ensure that regulatory aspects of AML and KYC are completed prior account opening
- Follow internal policy and procedures when dealing with various account-related tasks
- Correspond with clients, sales representatives and customer service representatives
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Commercial apprenticeship and/or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills in English and Russian (verbal and written) are a must; any other language is a plus
- Proficient user of MS-Office applications, especially Excel
- Ability to prioritize effectively and multi-task
- Independent, punctual and careful working methods
- Motivated and trustworthy personality
- Self-organized team player with a great eye for details
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info