Job Description & Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers seeks a motivated, analytical and methodical professional with a financial services industry background to be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape one of the world’s strongest trading and brokerage brands.
The ideal candidate will be friendly, enjoy helping clients, and comfortable with new and changing technologies.
- Resolve routine and complex client service issues in a thorough and expeditious manner, utilizing sound judgment with an emphasis on courtesy.
- Handling client inquiries, which typically encompass a broad array of themes including: Problem management with focus on wide scale service issues. Core competencies include but are not limited to account configuration and funding, trade and margin analysis, a wide range of products (cash market and derivatives) and global exchanges, order types and trade & execution inquiries.
- Assistance with trading platform operation and features; analyse and test existing systems and procedures in order to recommend and assist in the implementation enhancements.
- Margin calculations; Commission structure, interest and fee.
- Coordinate activities with other local and international Customer Service divisions and interaction with external departments such as Programming, Clearing, Cashiering and Compliance on common issues. Contribute to the development of client service systems, policies and procedures.
- Assistance with other tasks as assigned.
Qualification & Skills
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other related field.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years financial industry experience with trading or brokerage services background preferred.
- Languages: Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese (Cantonese and other languages a plus).
- Product Knowledge: General market knowledge in futures, options, and the equities markets.
- IT Skills: MS Office, with Bloomberg knowledge as a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info