IBKR Financial Services AG seeks an individual to join our Regulatory Operations team in Zug, Switzerland. This entry level position will be supporting trade and transaction reporting across all asset classes to ensure completeness, accuracy and timely reporting across different forms of transaction reporting including but not limited to MiFIR, EMIR and SFTR, etc. In addition, working with business and compliance on ongoing initiatives to ensure operational efficiency and risk management by developing recommendations for process control improvements.
- Handle the MiFIR, EMIR, SFTR reporting and/or other regulatory reporting obligations
- Conduct transaction monitoring/trade surveillance and assist in the streamlining of the day-to-day workflow
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with all levels of departments, managers and employees as well as regulators and other relevant external parties
- Assist in the design and maintenance of policies and written supervisory procedures
- Assist in regulatory reviews, including inquiries, audits and exams
- Solid academic background
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience with Unix / Linux style command line interfaces
- Knowledge of SQL, Perl and/or Python is a plus
- Knowledge of EU market conduct rules and market regulations is a plus but not a requirement
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you while becoming part of a team that is building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info