The Interactive Brokers Group is one of the leading global brokers with a well-established technology driven culture. We have selected Dublin, Ireland as the future headquarters for our European business and are seeking bright, motivated, entrepreneurial people to help launch what we expect to be one of the Group’s leading operations.
IT Service Delivery Administrator
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer
The role of the IT Service Delivery Administrator will support the management, monitoring and reporting activities related to the company’s SLA framework. It will ensure that all service level agreements (SLAs) for information technology services across the organization are delivered accordingly to specifications. This includes applying best practices in developing, managing, and administering service performance metrics and managerial reports. The IT Service Delivery Administrator will also facilitate communication between the IT department and other business units to define and maintain the SLAs metrics specific for each business unit.
- Support and assist the CIO in day-to-day management of SLAs
- Create metrics for reporting the management and effectiveness of SLAs, as well as for compliance with established organisational needs and requirements
- Monitor SLA performance and KPIs compared to desired and agreed performance levels
- Provide recommendations based on analysis of trending information and assist in SLA change management activities, including follow-up checks for corrective actions
- Assist in developing and implementing policies and procedures where SLAs are concerned
- Establish and maintain regular communications with the organisation’s executives, department heads, and end users regarding SLA activities and changes
- Oversee continuous service level improvement initiatives associated with core processes and mission-critical systems
- Minimum three years’ experience in a service level management capacity, including all aspects of SLA development and execution
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferable but not required
- Strong knowledge of ITIL is highly desirable
- Strong technical skills, including ability to understand, process, analyze and report service metrics
- Ability to deal tactfully with people in various seniority levels
- Ability to work under pressure, formulate and articulate solutions and defend assumptions
- Intermediate experience with MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel
- Show distinct strategic and critical thinking, work through ambiguity and pay attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and feature the ability to work independently
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you while becoming part of a team that is building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info