Job Description & Responsibilities
The Senior Accountant will reports directly to the Accounting Manager and is primarily responsible the accounting and financial analysis for certain legal entities of the Group, including the review and implementation of complex accounting issues and new businesses. This position has a significant role in the development and maintenance of our accounting system and process improvements. You will have an opportunity for career growth.
The successful candidate will be a highly organized and analytical thinker who is interested in developing and monitoring financial controls over new and existing businesses in an efficient and automated manner.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Daily monitoring and month-end close of certain legal entities of the Group.
- Analysis of monthly financial results and preparation of reports for Senior Management.
- Preparation of annual audited financial statements and coordination with external auditors.
- Identify, design and implement the accounting for new accounting standards and new business initiatives.
- Improve and automate our accounting controls and processes by collaborating with our technology teams.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Proficiency in MS-Excel.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS-Access.
- Certified Public Accountant (“CPA”) or in the process of becoming a CPA.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan (401K) with company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities with Udemy
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info