Job Description & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all HR Operations activities for our Budapest office
- Supporting the full life-cycle recruitment of candidates for roles in Budapest, managing quality candidate flow and successfully fill Junior to Director-level positions
- Responsible for employee on-boarding and supporting the employee life cycle including benefits education and enrolment, leave support, document management, and termination processing
- Payroll processing and administration for Hungary in collaboration with our external payroll agent
- Responsible for various regional HR and Recruiting projects including process development and improvement locally and globally through collaboration, communication, and execution
- Other administrative and supportive duties may be assigned as needed
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Human Resources & Recruiting within a multinational company
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in recruitment, payroll processing and administration
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience in Hungarian labor law, policies, and regulations
- Proficient in MS-Office, especially Excel
- Excellent written and spoken Hungarian and English communication skills
- Independent, punctual, and careful working methods with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Motivated, organized, and trustworthy team player with a great eye for details
You will be part of a team that is building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands, and part of a global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate growth.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info