Job Description & Requirements
Interactive Brokers Group is looking for a Recruiter to manage all phases of the recruiting process for assigned groups, to include, but not limited to kick-off/intake calls with hiring managers, posting of positions, sourcing/screening, coordinating interviews and feedback, closing candidates in the offer stage. The role involves building and maintaining a network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, the Recruiter will build a strong talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
- Writing and posting job descriptions.
- Developing effective strategies for evaluating and sourcing candidates.
- Identifying and recruiting high-potential candidates whose skills, culture, motivation and ambition align with our company’s needs.
- Maintaining data integrity within our applicant tracking system.
- Ensure a positive and smooth candidate experience.
- Engage in hiring discussions with managers.
- Understanding the dynamics of the diverse groups.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Outstanding communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Candidates should have prior experience in recruitment.
Note: Candidates with internship experience in recruitment can apply.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info