Job Description & Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers Central Europe seeks high-level, serious individuals with a financial services industry background and a professional demeanour suitable for interaction with an experienced and active clientele base. The ideal candidate will have a strong math and technical aptitude, the ability to troubleshoot and explain complex subjects, and the capacity to identify opportunities for technology-based improvements.
- Resolve routine and complex client service issues in a thorough and expeditious manner, utilising sound judgment with an emphasis on courtesy. Client inquiries typically encompass a broad array of themes including:
- Operability of IB Trader Workstation, Web Trader and Mobile Trader execution platforms including trading modules and analytical tools; Cash deposit and withdrawal activity, position transfers, and account administrative functions.
- Product availability and attributes; Exchange, clearing and depository functions; Order types and routing logic; Order status, trade and delivery settlement, exercise & assignment, expiration processing, and corporate actions.
- Margin calculations; Commission structure, interest and fee.
- Coordinate activities with other local and international Customer Service divisions and interaction with external departments such as Programming, Clearing, Cashiering and Compliance on common issues. Contribute to the development of client service systems, policies and procedures.
Entry-level and Senior Representative positions available!
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in finance, economics or related field.
- Experience in financial services position (e.g., brokerage, banking, trading, exchange or clearinghouse)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to accommodate client inquiries directed via telephone, email and online chat
- General understanding of the following financial instruments: stocks, securities options, futures, options on futures, foreign exchange and fixed income
- Working knowledge of various exchange operations and regulations, product offerings and specifications, execution platforms and rules, and margin methodologies
- Candidates must have an EU passport or a qualifying work permit/residency to work in Hungary
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you. You will be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape one of the world’s strongest trading and brokerage brands.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info