Job Description & Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers Central Europe seeks high-level, serious individuals with a financial services industry background and a professional demeanour suitable for interaction with an experienced and active clientele base. The ideal candidate will have a strong math and technical aptitude, the ability to troubleshoot and explain complex subjects, and the capacity to identify opportunities for technology-based improvements.
- Resolve routine and complex client service issues in a thorough and expeditious manner, utilising sound judgment with an emphasis on courtesy. Client inquiries typically encompass a broad array of themes including:
- Operability of IB Trader Workstation, Web Trader and Mobile Trader execution platforms including trading modules and analytical tools; Cash deposit and withdrawal activity, position transfers, and account administrative functions.
- Product availability and attributes; Exchange, clearing and depository functions; Order types and routing logic; Order status, trade and delivery settlement, exercise & assignment, expiration processing, and corporate actions.
- Margin calculations; Commission structure, interest and fee.
- Coordinate activities with other local and international Customer Service divisions and interaction with external departments such as Programming, Clearing, Cashiering and Compliance on common issues. Contribute to the development of client service systems, policies and procedures.
Entry-level and Senior Representative positions available!
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in finance, economics or related field
- Experience in financial services position (e.g., brokerage, banking, trading, exchange or clearinghouse)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to accommodate client inquiries directed via telephone, email and online chat
- General understanding of the following financial instruments: stocks, securities options, futures, options on futures, foreign exchange and fixed income
- Working knowledge of various exchange operations and regulations, product offerings and specifications, execution platforms and rules, and margin methodologies
- Languages: Fluent English and another European language (German/Italian/French/Romanian/Polish)
- Candidates must have an EU passport or a qualifying work permit/residency to work in Hungary
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Base salary pegged to Euro
- Discretionary annual bonus (cash and stock)
- Private healthcare insurance
- Free recreational pass (AYCM XL package)
- Daily food allowance in the office
- Monthly BKK pass
- Hybrid way of working (2 days home office/week)
- Modern office in the heart of Budapest with free amenities
- Great atmosphere with friendly and exceptional colleagues, frequent company outings.
*The benefits package will be reviewed regularly and may be subject to change.
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you. You will be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape one of the world’s strongest trading and brokerage brands, and part of a global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudent, controlled growth.
Interactive Brokers LLC, a subsidiary of Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (Ticker: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker serving professionals, frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 150 market centers around the world from a single integrated account. Our employees are part of a dynamic, multi-national, fast-paced, results-oriented team that has spent four decades focused on advanced technology and automation that equips our clients with a uniquely sophisticated platform to manage their investment portfolios. We provide our clients with advantageous execution prices, risk and portfolio management tools, research facilities and investment products, at low or no cost, positioning them to achieve superior returns.
Headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in more than 15 countries across the world.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click the link to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899