Job Description and Responsibilities:
IBG seeks a bright and organized professional to serve as a Legal Documentation Associate to work under the general supervision of the Legal Documentation Manager on domestic and international banking and brokerage projects managed by the Group’s CFO. This entry-level position requires a highly organized person who can multitask and quickly adapt to a fast-paced environment.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Understanding business needs and preparing documentation requested by IBG’s U.S. and foreign affiliates
- Reviewing and preparing banking documentation (including AML and KYC documents)
- Communicating with local/foreign banks, exchanges and clearing houses
- Drafting corporate resolutions and certificates authorizing strategic business transactions
- Obtaining corporate registration documentation from governmental authorities
- Maintaining the Group’s organizational structure charts and legal documentation database
- Handling clerical duties such as preparing FedEx packages, mailing, etc.
The following qualifications are essential for your success:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4-year college / university (minimum GPA: 3.0)
- Paralegal certification or experience is a benefit
- 1-3 years of experience in a legal setting or in the financial services industry is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonuses, and annual stock grants
- Daily company paid lunch (from local restaurants)
- 401k with company match
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Team outings and dinners (We will resume once it is safe)
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info