Interactive Brokers Group (IBG) seeks a Cashiering Associate to join its Cashiering team in Mumbai. The successful candidate should be able to work independently and quickly adapt to a fast-paced environment. Under the direction of the Global Cashiering Manager, this position will support daily cashiering functions and periodic projects such as:
- Monitor and resolve customer funding exceptions.
- Resolve transaction discrepancies between the firm’s internal system and the bank statement.
- Interface with compliance, risk, customer service and other internal groups on customer funding exceptions.
- Interface with banks on customer funding issues.
- Identify and design improvements to cashiering systems and payment methods.
- Participate in a variety of group projects.
These duties may be ongoing or ad hoc in nature and other responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- High degree of comfort with computers and technology.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and use of these tools to present data clearly and concisely.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info