Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers LLC, has an immediate need for Compliance Analysts at our Chicago office. This is a temporary contract position. The requisition is for a six-month assignment (with a possibility of extension. IB, in its sole discretion, may offer a contractor a permanent position).
In the absence of direct industry experience, we will also consider applicants with excellent Bachelor’s-level educational credentials who have some background in law, accounting, computer science or similar areas with strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Prepare Surveillance Report review and memorialization
- Regulatory Filings
- Assist with Anti Money Laundering Program
- Conduct Fraud Monitoring
- Develop knowledge about firm processes
- Advise management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Trading experience or trading knowledge is required
- College degree is required. Acceptable majors include: Finance, Accounting, or Information Systems.
- 0- 2 years experience
- Knowledge of the SRO, Broker Dealer and/or FCM environment, and equities and equity-linked products is key.
- High proficiency with desktop applications and MS Office suite of products is required.
- Must be comfortable working in an automated, hands-on environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skill sets are important prerequisites.
Additional preferred Skills:
- Knowledge of UNIX, SQL, Perl is a plus
- Experience with an SRO, Broker Dealer or FCM,
- Experience within a Compliance Department, internal audit, legal or a control function of a SRO, BD or FCM.
- Trading background with the ability to understand and breakdown complex trading strategies.
The employer will not sponsor an employment visa for this position. The position is for a six-month independent contractor position. IB, in its sole discretion, may offer a contractor a permanent position.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info