Join the INTERACTIVE BROKERS Team!
Interactive Brokers has been at the forefront of the Fintech space for over 42 years and we pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers.
We are looking for a UI/UX designer who also possesses HTML programming skills. Your creative design abilities are as important as your web development skills. If you are comfortable coding in the Bootstrap 4 framework, this could be a perfect opportunity for you. The position is well-suited for an organized individual who can meet deadlines, follow written procedures, and maintain a high standard of design excellence.
Your responsibilities will range from web page development and brochure design to digital banner and email campaign creation. Experience with animation production software is a plus.
Job Description & Requirements
Responsibilities and Technical Skills
- Implementing responsive website development and optimizing output to function across multiple devices and platforms.
- Understand how to QA, debug and optimize web pages.
- Design brochure layouts and prepare print-ready materials using Adobe InDesign.
- Ability to create short videos using Adobe After Effects is a plus.
- Provide and maintain outstanding attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated and capable of managing multiple projects.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understand financial products and markets.
- 5 years of experience as a website designer.
- 5 years of experience as a print designer.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, FontAwesome, jQuery a must.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Proficient in graphic software from Adobe Creative Cloud including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or BFA in Visual Communications or similar relevant field.
- Functional across operating systems a plus: OS X, Windows and Linux.
Company Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan (401K) with company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off and a generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities with Udemy
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info