Interactive Brokers Group is looking for a smart individual with strong organizational and project management skills, who understands the importance of being part of a team that delivers impactful results. Candidates applying should have experience in marketing and advertising documentation, audit campaign placements and performance, and coordinate team communication on core projects from start to finish. This position requires strong strategic thinking and the ability to monitor and guide project details while always aligning goals with the company’s objectives.
The Marketing Project Manager will report directly to the Global Advertising Director and will be based in the Greenwich, CT global headquarters. The successful individual will possess analytical skills with superior attention to detail and the ability to tackle multiple project simultaneously.
If you're interested in joining a fast-paced team in a successful and fast-growing global company, with a relentless focus on delivering the best marketing programs to continue disrupting the online brokerage industry, then come join our team.
- Play an integral role in managing a high volume of global campaign details and marketing projects, timelines, and deliverables.
- Have an affinity for world-class multi-media marketing across global digital, video, TV, radio, print, social, content-rich web sites.
- Responsible for an expansion in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Influencer related marketing effort.
- Coordinate vital aspects of national and global ad campaigns and demonstrating the ability to escalate issues when necessary.
- Manage and document project requirements and processes with expected results.
- Analyze all marketing effort on a quarterly basis for internal spending evaluation and planning.
- Maintain and communicate project milestones effectively and anticipate potential risk or challenges.
- Manage opportunities to ensure requests are fulfilled in a timely manner and stakeholders are contacted effectively with updates.
- Manage global marketing project details and ensure all aspects of vendor onboarding, rate agreements and campaign performance remain aligned with contractual obligations.
- Manage relationships with key internal stakeholders across internal marketing & communications teams.
- Minimum of 5 years working in a project management role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing or related field ideal.
- Experience in managing multi-faceted projects with timeline management.
- Task driven and with the ability to produce and hit key deliverable deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work with international media partners with flexible hours.
- Proficient experience using Microsoft Office suite products, especially Excel.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan (401K) with company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off along with parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities with Udemy
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info