Social Media Communications Manager
We are looking for a Social Media Communications Manager who will develop and implement a social media marketing plan to further IBKR’s brand, products & services and ESG initiatives via social media networks. The Social Media Communications Manager will report to the ESG Director and the Marketing team and will be based in our Greenwich, CT global headquarters.
Interactive Brokers has been at the forefront of the Fintech space for over 40 years. As one of the leading online brokers we pride ourselves on being an inclusive company, attracting the best talent in the field.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns focusing on increasing brand awareness and attracting a new market segment of customers.
- Become an advocate for the company’s ESG initiatives in social media spaces – developing a presence in the field by establishing relationships with journalists, bloggers, and influencers.
- Map out and run a strategic, company wide, ESG marketing campaign while tracking success using key metrics.
Day-to-day activities include:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create and manage published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Monitor and respond to social media users while establishing leads.
- Develop and expand community and influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee visual content and design (i.e., social media graphics for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Blogs, etc.) focusing on the differences needed for each channel.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Implement a calendar to manage content and timely marketing campaigns.
- Integrate all channels of marketing and recommend plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO, and social advertising campaigns.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed and compile reports for management providing ROI results and effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Monitor IBKR’s and peers’ trends in social media tools, channels, design, and strategy.
Qualifications and Experience
- Passionate about ESG and the importance of its correlation with social media campaigns.
- Possesses knowledge and experience of social media marketing with understanding of emerging digital delivery channels.
- College degree is required. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with 10+ years of relevant work experience, in financial services with ESG knowledge.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented use of social media.
- Proficient in content marketing strategy and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Ability to demonstrate why ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Possesses excellent writing and language skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (i.e., content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress CMS (self-hosted).
- Experience in working closely with Senior Management and multiple stakeholders.
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonuses, and annual stock grants.
- Daily company paid lunch.
- 401k with company match.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Newly renovated offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups.
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities.
Interactive Brokers, a subsidiary of publicly traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees. (if hyperlink is deactivated please copy https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 to your browser)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info