Join the INTERACTIVE BROKERS Team!
Interactive Brokers has been at the forefront of the Fintech space for over 42 years and we pride ourselves on being primarily a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers.
We are looking for a knowledgeable Full Stack Developer to work under the general supervision of a team of application programmers
Key responsibilities include development /improvement and successful candidate will possess the ability to level up our documents collection and processing system, which is being a critical part of the account opening process.
We are looking for a candidate with good technical knowledge and ability to communicate effectively understanding complex problems and explain their solution. The position is well-suited for an organized individual who can meet deadlines, follow written procedures and maintain a high level of customer service while supporting the team and collaborating to service improvements.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Design, develop, maintain our Vue.Js based client interface.
- Participate in development of the integration layer and web api, build with Java8, VertX and Spring framework.
- Apply his creativity and critical thinking to enhance UX of our component, considering increasing trend to support mobile browsers.
You will need to have:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Good understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
- Experience with JS frameworks and design of single page applications, preferably VueJs
- Exposure to jQuery, JSON, AJAX fundamentals
- Functional knowledge or hands on experience with web application servers and web api (using any backend language)
- Exposure to UNIX/Linux
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database design
Good to have :
- Experience with mobile oriented web sites
- Knowledge of Java or comparable language (C++, C#, PHP)
- Knowledge of SDLC infrastructure (version control systems, build systems, ci systems, linux )
- Experience in setting up Web UI test automation
Benefits to work with us –
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonus and stock grant
- Retirement plan (401K) with company match
- Excellent health and welfare benefits including medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Wellness screenings and assessments, health coaches and counseling services through Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off along and generous parental leave policy
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy options for breakfast and snack
- Corporate events including team outings, dinners, volunteer activities and company sports teams
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities with Udemy
- Modern offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups
Interactive Brokers a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees. (if hyperlink is deactivated please copy https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 to your browser)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info