Interactive Brokers Luxembourg SARL is looking for an IT Officer who will support a team of professionals building one of the world’s strongest brokerage brands.
- First level support for the local IT demands
- Maintain and support the Windows, Linux, Network and PBX/VOIP environment
- Responsible for the local IT infrastructure (power, air-conditioning and cabling)
- Troubleshoots helpdesk service requests
- Prepare and maintain procedures and documentation related to our IT processes and platforms
- Design and implement global technology standards related to infrastructure
- Manage local IT hardware and purchases
- Maintenance and expansion of system documentation and monitoring
- Determine the best solutions to resolve requests as quickly as possible
- Monitor and Control Hardware and Software systems and develop and maintain documentation of these procedures
- Academic degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Technical background and 2 - 4 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Hands on experience in installing IT hardware and infrastructure cabling, as well as backup systems, remote support and hardware failure diagnosis
- Familiar with Microsoft, Linux/Unix/MAC
- Good knowledge of MS Office 365 suites and related applications
- Deep network knowledge (TCP, VPN, Firewall)
- Excellent knowledge in the administration of routers, switches, firewall
- Practical experience with Avaya PBX/VOIP systems is a plus
- Strong communication skills in English and French or German
- Customer-focused attitude with high-level of professionalism
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut, USA (NASDAQ: IBKR), is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
IBKR is headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA and has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Luxembourg, and Australia.
Interactive Brokers Financial Services (“IBKRFS”) in Zug is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory authority (FINMA).
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Click here to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information about IBKR, please visit www.ibkr.com/info