The CRO of IBKR Hungary is responsible for the overall Enterprise Risk Management Framework of IBKR Hungary and the supervision of the Risk Function, We seek an individual with good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required.
- Lead responsibility for the anticipation, identification, measurement, monitoring, control and reporting of all the risks to which IBKR Hungary is, or may be, exposed
- Ensuring that the regulatory and internal risk limits are compatible with the strategies, activities and organisational / operational structure of IBKR Hungary
- Monitoring compliance with the risk limits and ensuring proper escalation procedures in case of breach
- Designing remedial algorithms and procedures to prevent re-occurrences of limit breaches
- Monitoring the implementation of changes to the Firm’s, technologies, services and/or activities in order to ensure continued adherence to existing controls
- Monitor real-time systems for margin deficits, erroneous trades, significant net liquidation changes and other issues
- Providing local management and Group Risk Committee with a regular comprehensive overview of the risks to which the institution is, or may be, exposed
- Preparing, at least once a year, a summary report on the risk control function activities and its operation and submitting it to the Central Bank of Hungary (MNB)
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years’ experience in Financial Services with exposure to a risk related function
- Brokerage or Banking background would be considered as an advantage
- Experience in working within MNB guidelines is a key advantage
- University degree or substantial job experience
- Good understanding of IT systems and programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Hungarian are a must, any other foreign language is a plus)
- Good team player, communicator, structured and analytical problem solver
- Candidates must have an EU passport or a qualifying work permit/residency to work in Hungary and must meet the minimum requirements under Central Bank of Hungary fitness and probity regime
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut, USA (NASDAQ: IBKR), is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
IBKR is headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA and has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Luxembourg, and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world. Interactive Brokers Financial Services (“IBKRFS”) in Zug is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory authority (FINMA).
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees. (if the hyperlink is deactivated please copy https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 to your browser)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info